School Menu and Information
Students may bring a packed lunch to school, including a drink, but no glass bottles or cans. Please encourage your child/ward to eat a sensible balanced lunch, by packing such a meal for them.
Peanuts, including peanut butter, nutella, fruit and nut bars and certain cereal bars are not allowed in packed lunches as we have a number of children with allergies to these food items.
You may be eligible for Free School Meals if you receive any of the following:
· Income Support
· Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
· Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
· Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
· Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you don't get more than £16,190 a year)
· Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
· Universal Credit (with annual earned income of no more than £7,400 after tax and not including any benefits you get).
You can check your eligibility and apply online at:
If you child/ward has any allergies, please register these on the link below and inform the admin team.