Coping during Covid - 19 https://childmind.org/
Below are details sent out by Child Mind Institute to support our children during this time. Garston Manor is not responsible for any content reached through links:
But it’s not business as usual, and I want to tell you what we are doing differently. These all-digital offerings are aimed to help all families navigate this situation, and offer extra support for families whose children need specialized clinical care — now more than ever.
The Child Mind Institute digital response to COVID-19 includes:
- Twice daily Facebook Live videochats featuring our expert clinicians
- Remote evaluations and telemedicine
- Flat-fee phone consultations for problem behavior
- Daily parent tips on childmind.org, Facebook and Instagram at 8am
- Comprehensive coronavirus resources for parents on childmind.org
- On-air experts for media appearances
In this disconcerting time, the Child Mind Institute staff is committed to providing our children with all the support they need and partnering with you to see them through this crisis.